We believe Colorado Springs has an immense amount of talented individuals who choose to live here because it’s one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
Blakely + Company is deeply invested in the community, and we try to hire locally whenever we can. We also usually have a dynamic intern or two running around helping us with a wide variety of projects while gaining valuable marketing and advertising agency experience.
If you’re interested in a position with our company now or in the future, please fill out the form below and upload your resume.
Thank you for your interest in Blakely + Company.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
The SEARCH MARKETING SPECIALIST is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of paid and natural/organic search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. S/he uses search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and the agency in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic and customer interactions in tandem with integrated campaigns.
The search marketing specialist requires at least 2 years search marketing experience, with a proven SEO track record, and have a real desire to become an expert in the search marketing field. Knowledge and experience using AdWords, and other search marketing and analytic tools is required, and must be experienced in Excel and Google Analytics. S/he needs strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills, must be an excellent time and project manager and be detail oriented.
Reports to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Manages paid search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific client and agency goals are met; including possible transitioning from agency search management to a client in-house solution.
- Manages day-to-day paid search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Serves as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, including Google, MSN, Yahoo and Ask.com, and other designated search engines.
- Researches, collects and analyzes data, leveraging internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search programs.
- Utilizes bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns; negotiates for pay-per-conversion opportunities.
- Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Manages paid search budgets, keeping campaigns on budget and within performance expectations.